· Coordinating all IT Governance matters including:
· Maintaining an accurate record of all Directorate documents including Service Level Agreements and Contracts.
· Coordinating Quarterly Preventive maintenance for ICT equipment.
· Coordinating IT training needs of all staff & students.
· Analysis of key performance indicators (KPI’s) and Customer Satisfaction via customer survey reports and ICT feedback system.
· Management of ICT staff matters
· Reservation of Computer Labs for teaching, training and external functions.
· Preparation of preventive maintenance reports of all IT assets and facilities including IT computer labs